State Bank of Mysore is a popular bank offering a variety of banking services to the people of Mysore. The major services provided by the bank to its account holders include net banking facility, mobile banking, missed call alert and many other facilities. In this article, we will help you in understanding the net banking process of State Bank of Mysore and thus offer you assistance in starting with net banking and other facilities offered by the bank.
Steps for Internet Banking
- Open the official website of SBM, https://secure.sbmonline.com
- From there you will be redirected to the onlinesbi.com login page.
- On the homepage, you will find two types of login options available, “Personal Banking” and “Corporate Banking”.
- If you want to log in via Personal Banking account then “Click” on it.
- Now the login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your desired Username and Password in the given form
- After filling credentials click on the login button.
- By this, you will successfully sign in to your SBM online net banking account.
After these steps, you can access your internet banking account and you can also use certain features offered by State Bank of India such as Mobile recharge, DTH recharge, intrabank transfer, quick transfer, online money transfer, cheque cancelation, balance inquiry, mini statement inquiry and more.