The State Bank of India provides EMS SBI facility to its employees for creating their official email id. The SBI EMS is an enterprise internet messaging system which is specially developed for the SBI users. A number of employees have work on SBI associate bank. Only the SBI users will be able to access this SBI EMS Portal. All information regarding SBI EMS is given below for the clarity of people.
The State Bank Of India does not provide direct login feature for EMS (Employee Management System). All the employees who want to use this system should register at online to get there username and password. Even the employees should contact their EMS local head department or admin for the same.
The format of SBI ems email ids user accounts is mentioned below and you can also know how to create it with SBI and its associate banks.
- State Bank of India (SBI) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – email@example.com
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – email@example.com
- State Bank of Jaipur and Bikaner (SBBJ) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – email@example.com
Rules to be kept in mind for using SBI EMS Mail Service
The Guidelines and Instructions mentioned below are very important for SBI EMS Mail Login.
- Employees should contact their Administration Department or IT Service Department to create EMS account.
- After Registration of SBI EMS Mail service, you will get a private username and password details for your account.
- The Verification process for the Registration of Mail service will be done in the period of 24 hours.
- After a day you will be able to login to the SBI EMS Portal.
- The Employees should change their SBI EMS Login Password once in the period of 90 days.
- If Employees do not login once in the period of 90 days for the SBI EMS account, the old password will automatically expire. So after that, they will be required to create a new password.
- For creating a new password the Employees should contact EMS helpline by sending a Service request via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Employees will be able to use their SBI EMS Account on Computer or Laptop. The employees should keep in mind that they do not change the DNS setting of the system otherwise SBI EMS Portal will not open.
- The SBI EMS Portal is secured with SSL (secure socket layer). If Employees enter the wrong password for five times then they won’t be able to open there account for the next thirty minutes.
- If In the case of change of password by the employee for the SBI EMS Login, then the system will send a confirmation Email to Employee’s registered Mail address.
- The running session while using EMS Service should not be logged out by the employees.
SBI EMS HELPLINE NUMBER / HELP DESK EMAIL ADDRESS
SBI EMS IP Phone Number: 100123, 100124, 100123 and 100127
SBI EMS Email Address: email@example.com
EMS Helpline No.(Mumbai): 022 – 2756679
For any further details about SBI EMS Login for Email management services which are available for State Bank of India Employees, you can visit the official website at www.sbi.co.in. Even you can visit SBI EMS Portal at ems.sbi.co.in and msb.sbi.co.in for the same.