In this article, we will provide you SBI Customer Care Number and toll-free helpline details state and city wise. We will also cover important information about Online Balance Enquiry, SBI Account Balance Check for Missed Call Mobile SMS.
SBI CUSTOMER CARE & TOLL-FREE HELPLINE NUMBER (24*7)
State Bank of India is a leading financial institution in India offering top-notch banking experience to its customers. Being the largest public sector banking and financial services provider owned by the government of India, State Bank of India is trusted by hundreds and thousands of customers for prompt service and reliable customer care support. Encroaching towards digital development, the State Bank of India has efficiently covered urban as well as its rural customers with quality services affordable banking solutions.
SBI also manages some associate banks running across the nation including State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Bikaner, etc. If you are facing any trouble regarding your SBI bank account or have queries that need to be addressed, you can contact the 24*7 customer care service provided by SBI. SBI employees highly trained customer care service providers that are multilingual and offer you bespoke consultation services for your unique concerns.
You can call State Bank of India customer care for a variety of concerns including any grievances as well as feedback on any service. Here is a complete guide all the customer care numbers of SBI. The list contains regional and national helpline numbers of SBI customer care; you can be contacted all the numbers mentioned in this article by any mobile or landline number.
24*7 SBI CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER FOR NET BANKING:
- Call 1800-11-2211 (a helpline number specially dedicated to BSNL and MTNL users).
- Call 1800-425-3800 (available for all mobile and landline users across the country).
You may call on these numbers in case you have any query regarding loans, previous transactions, account balance, etc.
TOLL-FREE STATE BANK OF INDIA CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
If you are an SBI Credit Card Holder and wish to contact the SBI Credit Card Customer Care representative in haste, you may call on the numbers mentioned below. These numbers can also be used as an alternate in case the toll-free customer care number is found busy for long.
- Call 80-26599990 – Use this number for urgent situations such as loss of debit card, wrong amount deduction by the company, etc.
- +91-80-08202020 – Use these numbers to get help through SMS service. Type ‘UNHAPPY’ and send it to this number. SBI will get in touch with you shortly with a call.
Note – these numbers aren’t toll-free and hence charges may apply accordingly.
In case you are not satisfied with the services of SBI or couldn’t get any grievance sorted out at the lower level, you can dial these numbers to contact the higher authorities.
CHECK STATE BANK OF INDIA ONLINE BALANCE VIA MISSED CALL SERVICE
|Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS BAL to 09223766666|
|Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS MSTMT to 09223866666|
|Blocking of ATM Card||Send an SMS BLOCKXXXX to 567676(XXXX represents last 4 digits of the card number).|
|Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS HOME or CAR to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS HELP to 09223588888|
CITY WISE SBI CUSTOMER CARE:
If you require an immediate response to your problem or complaint, you may contact the below-mentioned numbers of regional head offices of State Bank of India:
- Ahmadabad – Dial 1800-233-7933
- Bhubneshwar – Dial 1800-345-6741
- Bhopal – Dial 1800-102-7551
- Bangalore – Dial 1800-425-8002, 1800-180-1723
- Chandigarh – Dial 1800-180-1724
- Chennai – Dial 1800-425-4424
- Delhi – Dial 1800-11-4545
- Guwahati – Dial 1800-345-3631
- Hyderabad – Dial 1800-425-8888
- Kolkata – Dial 1800-345-3455
- Lucknow – Dial 1800-180-5201
- Mumbai – Dial 1600-22-8866
- Patna – Dial 1800-425-4722
- Thiruvananthapuram – Dial 1800-425-4844
SBI Bank Regional Customer Care Numbers
List on the website
Use the numbers listed above to contact your regional SBI customer care head office to get your queries answered. The customer care staff of SBI is very prompt when it comes to addressing issues faced by its clients like debit card block, home loan, or any other net banking support. So don’t hesitate, pick up your phone and dial the number to interact with SBI officials.