For the people who are not aware of checking the SBI account balance online, this process mentioned here will be a great help to you. State Bank of India offers a missed call service even to check your mini statement, loan inquiry or SBI balance inquiry facility to its users. Using this facility can also help you to block the ATM card and activate it again when required. In order to avail, this SBI missed call service, you need to register the mobile number. For the people who have inquiry call the toll-free number of SBI. The customers of the bank can easily get the details by giving a missed call to the toll-free number. In return for their call, they will be replied with their account balance in the form of text message. This facility is free of cost for the customers.
Procedure to check the balance
To avail these facilities you need to fill up the form to avail internet banking.
- For that visit the official site of SBI and log in to your bank account.
- Click on option ‘personal banking’.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then click on the ‘Click here for balance’ option. By doing this, the account balance will be made available to the user. You can also view the last ten transactions of your account details.
Missed call process to check Balance inquiry
- You need to give a missed call to the SBI toll-free number from your registered cell phone number.
- The toll-free number are 18004253800 and 1800112211.
- You can also use the SBI balance inquiry number to get details of your account balance from anywhere across India.
Other procedure for Balance Enquiry
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number or send an SMS “BAL” to 09223766666. You will be given the details.
Process to get Mini Statement
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number or send an SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666. You will be sent with all the details.
Other Important Details
- To block our SBI ATM Card, Send an SMS “BLOCKXXXX” to 567676 (where XXXX represents the last 4 Digits of your card number)
- To access Car or Home loan inquiry, SMS “HOME” or “CAR” to 09223588888
- To get the full list of details, SMS “HELP” to 09223588888
- You can even choose to de-register from the quick through procedure of SBI by sending SMS “DREG account number” to 09223488888
Process to check SBI Account Balance through SMS
- Text MBSREG and send it to 9223440000. Eventually, SBI will send you a default MPIN and your user ID.
- Alter the MPIN by typing the text in the message section and sending it back to the number. SMPIN[User ID][old MPIN][new MPIN]
- Read the terms and conditions and if you are ok with it, send [SACCEPT][User ID][MPin]
- Thus after that SBI will now send registration confirmation message.
Note- It is very important to register your mobile number with SBI for getting all the information. So, to avail, these facilities visit your nearest branch and register your mobile.