If you have applied for an SBI Credit Card, you can now check the status of your SBI Credit Card application form online by following some simple steps. In this article we will offer you a detailed guide of ‘How to Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online”:
The complete Process from Application to Usage of SBI Credit Card
A credit card is a great facility provided by banks to their customers. It is like borrowing money from the bank for a short period of time without paying huge interests. You can use an SBI credit card to pay your bills, buy commodities and other services. To procure a credit card from the bank you need to file a request for the same. There is a set procedure that you need to follow to get an SBI credit card which offers you the great benefit of buy now-pay later facility:
To promote the use of SBI Credit Card, the bank launched SBI card prime facility wherein the bank presents special offers up to Rs. 3000 from reputed brands like Pantaloons, Bata /Hush Puppies, yatra.com and Shoppers Stop. To profiteer all the benefits offered by SBI to its credit card customers you need to become a part of the SBI Credit card family. Renowned to be the best card issuers in the country, SBI has over 2.3 million customers with offices in 63 countries.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCURING A CREDIT CARD:
- The very first requirementthat makes you eligible for SBI credit card requirement is having an active account in the State Bank of India.
- You must be the age of 21 & above 21 and less than 60 at the time of applying.
- Your minimum income must amount Rs. 18500 per month in metro cities.
- You must have valid ID proof, address proof, PAN card, Voter ID and last three-month salary slips.
These are some of the pre-requisites to apply for SBI credit card online. Once you have fulfilled all the requirements, the bank starts processing your application. Upon successful processing of the application, the details of the SBI Credit Card is sent to the registered email id of an individual. You can choose the mode of receiving the statement- either email ID or registered home/office address.
Users can also create a new account to avail the facility of SBI online credit card. This way you can enjoy the many facilities provided by SBI online like a statement, billed statement, unbilled transaction and reward points etc.
BENEFITS OF HAVING AN SBI CREDIT CARD:
There are different categories of SBI Credit card and each card offers unique benefits to its holders. Based on the type of card one possess, the bank offers a variety of schemes, discounts and cashback offer to its customers. The different categories of SBI Credit Card include premium cards, corporate card, classic card, Travel and shopping cards, and exclusive cards etc. The joining fee, perks, and rewards differ for different categories of SBI Credit card.
You must apply for a credit card based on your need and affordability. You need to fill up SBI credit card application form, which will take only two minutes or so. You must check the many schemes, discounts, and the fee associated with any card category before you apply for one.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
It is easy to check your SBI credit card application status online. Once you have submitted your SBI Credit Card application, all you need is an SBI Credit Card Log in to track the status of your application. Two ways to check your credit card application form status are:
- You can check the application status via application number.
- Retrieve application details through your date of birth and Pan card number.
Latest Offers by SBI for its credit card holders for Special Occasions
- One can purchase a refrigerator from the nearest LG store and payback in EMIs with SBI credit card.
- The card offers a discount on the trip planned with Travel triangle.
- You can celebrate the festive season with Central by getting 5 percent discount on any purchase paid using SBI credit card online payment.
- There is also 5 percent discount if you shop at the big bazaar with your SBI credit card.
- If you purchase a diamond ring on the occasions from Joyalukkas with your SBI credit card, you can get 1 gram gold coin free.