State Bank of India is a banking corporation owned by the government having its headquarter in Mumbai. It is the largest public sector banking and financial service provider in the country. The customer care service provided by the bank is excellent as they address all the queries and even resolve the issues of customers in no time.
A number of times, people feel that they should contact the customer care service, for a query or a feedback regarding SBI Credit Card. The services address all the doubts of the people and even help them in redeeming offers and rewards.
There are a number of online and offline ways by which you can come in contact with the SBI Customer Care Service. Follow the guidelines below to know about different ways to approach the customer care.
Toll-Free number of SBI Customer Care for Credit Card related query
For the doubts related to credit card or for filing a complaint, contact the toll-free number mentioned below.
- Call toll-free number – 1800-180-1290
- Call toll-free number – 30-02-02-02 (Prefix the STD code of your area)
In the case of theft of lost of a credit card, contact the above numbers immediately or go to official website of SBI and click on ‘Block card/Stolen Card’ option to block the card. You can also block the card by sending an SMS. Just type ‘BLOCK,’ leave space and enter the last four digits of your credit card number and send it to 5676791.
SBI Toll-Free number for General inquiries
- Call toll-free number – 1800-425-3800
CONTACT SBI CUSTOMER CARE THROUGH SMS
The SMS banking service by SBi has made it easy for the customers. If you want to get in touch with customer care, just type ‘PROBLEM’ in an SMS and send it to 9212500888 and SBI customer car will contact you within next 24 hours. For any help, just SMS ‘HELP’ to 5676791.
Here are some common problems you can solve just by sending an SMS to SBI on 56767791 –
- To enquire account balance – Type ‘BAL’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To find available cash and credit limit – Type ‘AVAIL’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To block your credit card – Type ‘BLOCK’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To check last payment status – Type ‘PAYMENT’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To get summary of reward point – Type ‘ REWARD’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To get subscribed to eStatement – Type ‘ESTMT’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To request a duplicate statement – Type ‘DSTMT XXXX MM’ (Statement month to be mentioned in MM)
CONTACT SBI THROUGH EMAIL
For any queries or issues, you can also email to SBI at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case, if you are still not satisfied with the response; you can further email the nodal officer at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH SBI ON TWITTER
For latest updates and more you can also follow SBI on Twitter account- @SBICard_Connect
LOCATE NEAREST SBI OFFICE
To resolve your issues, you can also visit the branch office of SBI which is located near to you. To find the nearest branch log in to sbicard.com and clicking on ‘locate us’ option. You will know the address. SBI has over 14 Local Head Offices and 57 Zonal Offices located in the main cities of the country.